Sunday 28 October 2012

inspiration #2: in black



However hard I try to bring myself to wear colour right now, I just can't. Winter weather has finally set in and i'm reaching for all things black, navy and grey in my wardrobe. Boring? I think not. Mixing black with interesting silhouettes (both structured and unstructured), textures, and details makes an all black outfit less 'goth' more 'chic'. I especially really like the slouchy black sweatshirt and sliver threaded chiffon shirt paired with studded trainers, the perfect edgy combination. Update a lacklustre black jumper by wearing it over a floaty maxi skirt, a crisp white shirt or a pair of checked tapered trousers.
 
image credit: 1 2 3 4

2 comments:

  1. I'm bored with black!!
    Sorry
    http://patriciabrand.blogspot.it/

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/PatriciaBrand/419105161484849

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love colours, black is always so easy to wear!
    I adore your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete